Telin NeuAPIX CPaaS. The platform of choice for
Delivering Real-Time Communication
Telin NeuAPIX is a Full Stack Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) that enables Omni-Channel for Voice, Video, and Messaging that scale On-Premise, Public Cloud, or Hybrid Cloud to bring Localized and regionalized Applications. Our user-friendly NeuAPIX makes it easy to quickly configure and customize your applications via drag and drop to produced APIs for businesses to provide secure and efficient communications by integrating voice, messaging, video, and other technologies across multiple platforms and end points
Telin NeuAPIX CPaaS
WHY USE OUR SERVICE?
Our business model differs from our competitors. We are offering connectivity as optional rather than part of the services as the most of the CPaaS Service Provider does. We do not sell outright our CPaaS solutions but rather as a service-on-a-usage basis. Here are a few aspects that makes our price structure the most suitable for you.
- TELIN prices service usage in units for each and every SMS IN/OUT, USSD Minutes IN/OUT, Voice Minutes IN/OUT and Video Minutes IN/OUT.
- Rates apply ONLY to traffic passing through the NeuAPIX with NeuAPIX software stack.
- Monthly commitment level sets the minimum monthly payment regardless of utilization.
- NeuAPIX rates apply to any mode of product and service consumption: cloud, on-prem, hybrid
- TELIN offers volume discounts for buying units at each monthly commitment level.
- PSTN charges and other interconnection fees may apply separately.
Why Telin ?
As the World's leading telecommunication hub, Telin's presence spread across countries in Asia, Australia, Middle East and North America.
Telin has presence in USA, Middle East, Asia and Australia. This enables us to offer specific and unique solutions, tailored to each market.
As Indonesia's state-owned telecommunication enterprise, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia is the nation's largest telecommunication service provider with customers throughout the country.
Infrastructure and Cable
We continuously develop telecommunication infrastructure that will connect Indonesia with other countries that hold strategic territory area in supporting the business.